Sunday, June 13, 2010

Rapha's Rooftop vs PDW's balcony of fire

Saturday was a beautiful day. It has been pouring rain for about a month solid and Saturday was the first day it felt like summer. No better day for a crit. We went to Rapha's rooftop to watch the race. They had a geat view of the start/finish line.
Mad wheelies
Jeremy Dunn of Embrocation and Rapha is setting out to reach for the stars.



Wish you were here
So does Sean
I spotted Eric and D Pow from Portland Design Works across the way chillin with Murph from Showers Pass. I hung out at Rapha for the CAT 3 race and the for the CAT2,1 Pro race I went to chill with them.

Roof top a bumpin

Jeremy chasing down dude out front



Dougy Fresh


By the end of race this rooftop was full of hot (literally, it was warm up there) people.


I had a dollar on yellow guy. He ended up winning because the other guy, from team Gentle Lovers, celebrated a little too early.
My new found wealth

1 comment: