Monday, November 15, 2010

America Stuff vol.5

Amanda: Sean and I are so in tune with each other it is down right scary. We both came to work dressed in the not only the same Blind Date at the Dairy shirt, but we both wore our USA hats (I sleep in mine), and our wrap around shades, you know, because it's so sunny here in Portland.
We both have our left arm heavily tattooed, we did that way before we met each other, but today with the matching outfits it seemed surreal. What do you think?

Sean: Whatever Amanda. You knew I was saving this outfit for a special day. You knew that, and you just had to wear the same thing, didn't you? Whatever, as you can tell, this still did not overcome the the confidence that this outfit bestowed upon me.
Amanda: I think the hand on the hip is a sure fire way to tell everyone "hey, I am a confident MFer. Don't try to bring me down" without ever saying a word.

Sean: It's funny that you say that, because that's what I'm doing right there in that picture.

Amanda: Maybe, now is the time to direct the readers eyes to our sweet cans. I mean, I work out a lot, OBVIOUSLY, and am pretty fit, but I was surprised to see that you too possessed a powerful buttocks. Woman find that desirable.

Sean: Why do you think successful people wear khakis? Do you think they just work their way to the top? No.


Amanda: Well, things took a turn for the uncanny. Clazy came into the shop, topless of course, with HIS USA hat on.

Sean: Amanda gave me permission to do the outro.

2 comments: