Monday, November 1, 2010

Embro Love

I got a couple calls here at the shop of people talking about me in Embro and I didn't know what they were talking about because my new article hasn't been posted yet, so I went to have a look see and there was my tired mug.
Thanks, Jeremy. You make me feel rad.



(1) Amanda Sundvor // Trusty Switchblade
Tour de Terre and Tour d'Europe (which is a publication)

By: Jeremy Dunn


“He who makes a beast of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man.” – Dr. Johnson (intro Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas)

These four photos from Dan Sharp pretty much summed up the racing out at PIR this past weekend. At least for myself. I refuse to speak for others.

The first one is Amanda from Backyard Blam. Don’t know her? Why the hell not? She’s pretty much the best. Not to mention the fact that she won a race this past weekend. Yessssssssss!!!! Next thing you know she is going to be slathering embro on her legs and staring down bitches on the start line. And why shouldn’t she? Who’s going to stare back to a big freaking panther on your neck? Not me. That’s for sure. I’d look away and I’m not ashamed to say that.

Read the rest HERE

1 comment:

  1. I'd love to see your face covered in my white sticky cum rather then mud. But for now this picture will have to do. You're such a filthy cunt.

    ReplyDelete