Friday, February 4, 2011

Tools

You would be surprised to see how many specific tools bike repair requires and I get the pleasure to use them all. The shop I used to work at when I lived in Chicago had the bare minimum and the tools we did have were old and worn. Park is a great owner and he make sure we have the right tools for the job so we don't have to turn people away. He's got the right idea. So, I decided I am going to share all the sweet stuff I get to use at work with you. First up: Freewheel Remover. There are so many different kinds because there is no one set standard that everyone follows. You'll find a lot of that in bicycle repair.

1 comment:

  1. I love all your pictures, especially the ones of Kyle, he's so hot right now.. What do you use to take the pics?

    ReplyDelete