Thursday, April 28, 2011

Boner time

Tony B stopped by the shop today... yes, THE Tony B of Tonic Fab. He came in to drop off the 1987 Playboy issue with Jane Seymour in it. I know I've said best day ever, but this time I mean it.... until next time.
Tony B checking out my Tonic.


Tony B's Tonic


When you move the card she fans herself.



I know my head looks much bigger than hers, but other than that... does this look real? Like, that's just a sexy look she's making before she succomes to my advances. I mean, I am pretty charming and easy on the eyes. Why wouldn't she give me smooches?

3 comments:

  1. You rocking a single in CX this year? Good luck. Shit is fast and hard. But I heard that is how Ms Seymour likes it. So keep getting with her and youll do fine in SSCX.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh... and I don't wear eyeshadow. That shit is natural.

    ReplyDelete