Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Today is mine

This morning the sun was out, which is kind of a big deal in these parts. I could hear the birds chirping on my entire ride in to work. When I got to the shop I found the guys in a good mood. I love being on the same page with people. My repairs have been interesting and the customers have been smiling. Just when I though it couldn't get any better, a package arrived from SRAM for me with a Red group for my new Tonic Vanishing Point. They also threw in some Zipp handelbars, babydoll tshirt, and a sweet hat. Wait... it gets better. Seconds after I open that I get a text from Tony B at Tonic informing me he has a 1987 Playboy with Jane Seymour in it that I can borrow. I love today.


Wicked tough

1 comment:

  1. Jane Seymour was in Playboy?!?!
    This changes everything I know...

    d*pow

    ReplyDelete