Monday, December 12, 2011

For you not in Portland

I talk about 21st Ave Bicycles here a lot because I love it so much.... and I work here. I thought I'd post some pictures of the shop for everyone who has geography working against them. We do our best to keep it looking as good as we do... which is pretty damn good.




That's my hand.


Sean makes all of our sweet signage.


I am going to go out on a limb here and say we are the only bike shop in Portland that has a pinball machine.


We also have this guy.... Rubi. Not only is he hilarious, he's an amazing artist. I found out at our Kraft Knight that he drew this cover for Cog Magazine. He is super humble and he mentioned it while I was cutting up for a collage I was making. I was like, "why the hell didn't you say something before I chopped it up?!" Then I punched him in the ear. I kid... it was the nose.


No comments:

Post a Comment