Monday, January 2, 2012

Happy New Year to me

Those of you who know me, know that I am prone to accidents.... a lot of them. I have had 4 hand surgeries complete with an artificial knuckle put in, two hip surgeries, and a plate and 11 screws in my leg. Also, when my doctor told me I didn't have to see him anymore for the leg, I got hit from behind by a car that day and re broke my leg. This time it was my fault and I crashed my bike, re broke my bad hand and my left arm is in a sling.... and my face looks pretty sweet... and by sweet I mean shitty. 2012 started off kind of rocky, but with my next event coming up I am confident it's going to be a super rad year. Hi five... oh, well maybe not just yet.

1 comment:

  1. That happened to me the other day. I hit a long sheet of very well-disguised ice on a fast descent...and the first thing to hit the ground was my face, right next to my eye. It hurt to chew for a few days.

    Get better soon!

    ReplyDelete